Thursday 21 August 2008

first blog


I created this blog about me, and things that I like, and things I like to do!
It's currently Saturday early evening, and I have been busy most of the day! I went to town earlier to pop to Halifax and the Post Office, and went to Primark and New Look and bought a few items of clothing and some shoes and a hat. And a nice silver hairband from Claire's Accessories, they have such a big selection! The reason is because I have booked a TFCD photoshoot with a photographer in Lincoln. This is where aspiring photographers swap their time with people who would like some professional photographs taken, and could be added to a portfolio. So I have got a few new items of clothing for the shoot.
Back in April I signed up to a promotions and modelling agency called Delicious23, where they offer you any work they have on an 'as and when' basis. As of yet, I have not done any work for them, as they have not had anything suitable for me. It's frustrating because you can earn good money doing this sort of thing, and I'd like to do it on the odd weekend for a bit of extra cash! It involves work such as flyering, leafleting, promoting brands by wearing their branded clothing and giving out free samples, working at exhibitions, doing meet and greet and various other things. I think they have not found me any work yet because I do not have any professional photos to give them, whereas the other girls on their books do. That's why I have found the TFCD photographers, as I cannot afford to get a proper portfolio done!
The shoot is on Monday evening, so when they photos have been edited and sent to me, I will put some of them up on here!